How we Work
Simply put: We take the hassle out of hire
Simply stroll through our site and create the list of your requirements, then let us do the rest.
Your quote will be sent to one of our dedicated account managers who will use their industry knowledge to provide the most cost-effective solution.
We don’t provide prices on site, because quotes can vary dependent on quantities, delivery requirements and length of hire – so we will often contact you to discuss your specific needs which enables our team to offer the best pricing available.
The benefits of working with PAL Hire
The secret to our success is that every customer counts. Our ethics are clear, we put service above all for every customer, so when working with PAL Hire you can share in the benefits we offer:
- High availability on all hire items (even on last minute orders) due to our extensive supplier network across the UK
- We provide increased reliability because our supplier partners have agreements in place that certain standards must be met, which means your job goes exactly how you want it to
- We can provide discounted prices due to our bulk buying power and pass those saving onto you
- We offer a hassle-free, one stop, hire shop, where we can organise all your requirements saving you time and money
- We offer a dedicated account manager service, so they get to know how you like to work
- We offer a single-point invoicing solution which simplifies your processes and cash management
- We are recognised with the international quality standard ISO:90001, which is your guarantee of quality service and systems
- Our customer support team work tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure you get what you ask for
- National Coverage so we go where you need us
- We like a challenge, so if we don’t stock it, we’ll find it. Using our supplier network there isn’t much we can’t find, so if you need it just ask