Want to know how many toilets you require?Download Full Quantity Specification
|Visitors||2 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours|
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
There are different combinations (2+1 and 3+1) of mains toilet blocks available for hire, usually male/female and urinal.
These units provide a fully-functional and traditional toilet facility which can be plumbed directly into your existing drainage.
Our 3 + 1 anti-vandal units are robust and provide an overall solution in environments prone to damage or vandalism.
Our units can be equipped to be single-sex or mixed and all come with sinks for full arm and hand-washing, ensuring consistent hygiene and cleanliness.
Each of our 3+1 anti-vandal mains operated units are fully-sanitised and rigorously steam-cleaned before they are delivered.
Delivery & Removal
Our anti-vandal mains operated toilets are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
The units need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of units.
Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering toilets.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ slightly depending on supplier)
- A competent plumber must be on site to fit these toilets
- These toilets can only be fitted where there is suitable drainage
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or repositioned after delivery
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times
Things to consider
- Our units come in combinations of 2+1 and 3+1
- Units need to be connected to a mains supply that is already there
- We can also provide disabled access units with baby-changing facilities if required
- Please always check with our advisors if you require additional features
- We can supply additional shower units and wash stations if required, please speak to our advisors about your range of options
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Please place the units where there is less risk of vandalism
- Be aware of the recommended guest-to-toilet ratio, you can find this in our usage chart here
Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any amount of anti-vandal mains operated toilets from our vast range of suppliers. Whether it is a couple of units for a small event or a fleet of hundreds for large-scale events, we have the solution for you.