- The motor, central electrics and water pumps are easily accessible, making maintenance easier.
- The articulation joint is not welded into the frame, increasing ease of access in case of emergency.
- Equipped with the crab walk function.
- Spacious operators platform with a compact steering wheel.
- Robust dashboard with large switches.
- Soft responsive control lever.
- Excellent view of the drum edges increasing the safety, and ensuring a relaxed working environment.
- Wind-protected sprinkler nozzles ensure even wetting of the bandages in all conditions.
- Pressure sprinkler system with high quality pump, 5-step interval system and large water tank.
- 2-filter system to protect against clogged nozzles.
- Up to five wind-protected spray nozzles per drum are easily accessible and replaceable.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Safety boots and gloves are required to use this system.
- A hard hat must be worn when using this equipment.
- Make sure appropriate signs are displayed.
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
Things to consider
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using a comprehensive pre-hire checklist.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineers will contact you to arrange on-site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery and make sure someone is available to sign for this item.