This diesel operated generator is reliable and offers maximum performance with a minimal noise output – only 70dB(A).
The generator is barrow mounted and has a choice of seven 110V and 240V outlets.
Also features an electric start engine.
*Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes only and will differ depending on supplier.
|Length||Width||Height||Weight||Continuous Output||Outlet||Running Time|
|727mm||515 mm||670 mm||365 kg||7.2 kw||3 x 230V sockets and 4 x 110V sockets||10 hours|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- Never use a generator indoors or in an attached garage.
- Don’t connect your generator directly to your home’s wiring.
- Don’t plug a portable generator into an electrical outlet in your home or garage.
- Don’t overload the generator.
- Make sure your generator is properly grounded to avoid electrical shocks.
- Do not store gasoline for the generator indoors.
Things to consider
- Please note – You will need your own ‘Plant Hire Insurance’ to hire this product
- Read and adhere to the manufacturer’s directions for safe operation.
- Many generator parts are hot enough to burn you during operation. Stay away from the muffler and other hot areas.
- Keep children away from portable electric generators at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of generators, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.
Delivery & Removal
- Our generators can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.