This is a portable unit that is mounted on castor wheels, which ensures ease of manoeuvrability.
This unit can extract up to 12 litres of water per day in spaces up to 100 m3.
Features a built in water collector, the motor will automatically stop when water tank is full (light will become illuminated).
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|110 V or 240 V
|170 m3 hour
|10 l at 20 degrees & 75% RH
|508 x 305 x 305 mm
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not touch vent powered on.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the fan.
- Do not obstruct vent.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- Water tank must be emptied at regular intervals.
- All windows and doors must be shut be shut tight before the unit is turned on.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of fans, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.