- Facilities Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Diesel powered 11.75m all-terrain Scissor Lift capable of completing a range of jobs.
|Reach Height: 11.75m||Platform Height: 9.75m|
|Closed Length: 3.35m||Closed Height: 2.51m|
|Closed Width: 1.76m||Platform Extension: 1.50m|
|Cage Dimension: 1.42 x 2.44m||Minimum Height: 1.80m|
|Lifting Capacity: 454kg||Weight: 3,781kg|
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF training must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our Scissor Lifts are nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of Scissor Lifts requested.