- Fasted cycle times for the most efficient lifting, pushing and extending.
- Excellent maneuverability and fast travel times across site.
- Compact wheel base and large steering lock angles.
- Plenty of traction and performance in even the most soft and muddy areas.
- 4WD as standard.
- 2WD can be selected to reduce tyre wear and fuel use. Ask one of our advisers if this suits you.
- Optional smooth ride system (SRS) can increase load retention and operator comfort when travelling at speed on fields or uneven roads.
- Multi-function single lever servo control providing fast and accurate load placement.
- Easy direction control with a switch.
- An optional reversing fan can clear dust and debris from your telescopic handler’s cooling system to maintain performance.
- The 81kW (109hp) and 93kW (125hp) EcoMAX engine options are fitted with a variable speed cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperature, adjusting fan speed for maximum economy and minimum noise.
- 540P140 with 55kW/75HP engine Stage IV compliant
- 500kg capacity extending man platform with 180 degree slew
- Industrial Traction 15.5-25 tyres
- Single Lever servo joystick with single auxiliary service
- Fabric suspension seat
- Q-Fit clearview carriage
- Worklights front and rear
- Rotating beacon
- 1067mm length forks
- Excellent visibility with low boom profile and low boom pivot.
- Full set of side and rear view mirrors.
- Lower bonnet line improving visibility and maneuverability.
- The Loadall security system is Thatcham-approved meaning it has a LiveLink telematic GPS vehicle tracker, an immobiliser and a Cesar Datatag.
- Roll over protection system (ROPS) and falling objects projection system (FOPS) certified.
- Sway frames allow the operator to ensure the equipment is level before beginning lifting.
- Reverse alarm to warn surrounding pedestrians.
- Operator present switch disables drive when they operator is not seated.
- Hose burst check valves fitted to the rams to prevent collapse in the event of hose failure.
Things to Consider
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information