Use the guide below to help you decide which size skip is best for your requirements.Download Specification
|Skip Size||Suitable for||Aprox. number of bin bags|
|10 yard||Light general||80|
|12 yard||Light general||100|
|14 yard||Light general||120|
|16 yard||Light general||160|
Ideal for major projects on building or construction sites, where there is a lot waste removal required.
The large size means that it must be housed on private land, rather than on a road or on a pavement.
This skip would be too heavy if filled with rubble or soil, so please only use for larger waste materials.
Delivery & Removal
Our skips are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours
The skips need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
Avoid Additional Charges
The following items are not permitted to be put into skips and require separate arrangements to be made for disposal of: Asbestos, Batteries, Biological Waste, Computer Monitors, Corrosive Liquid, Diesel, Electrical Equipment (WEEE), Explosives, Fire Extinguishers, Fluorescent Tubes, Fridge , Freezers, Gas Cylinders/ Aerosols, Hazardous or Harmful Materials, Laboratory Waste, Food Waste, Lightbulbs, Liquids, Mattresses, Medical Waste, Oils, Paint and Paint Tins, Pesticides, Petrol, Plasterboard, Solvents, Televisions or Monitors, Tyres and Toxic Materials. Contact our team for details.
Failure to disclose such contents will result in additional charges.
We provide Professional Waste Management across the UK including Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Sheffield, Newcastle, Huddersfield, London, Southampton, Portsmouth, Oxford, Bath, Bristol and Milton Keynes.
Usually with a professional and reliable skip exchange service. Enabling you to focus on the project in hand.
|6 ft||6.5 ft||14 ft||12.23m³|
(Please note, these dimensions are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Fires should never be started in a skip.
- Please do not attempt to move a skip from the position it was dropped off at.
- The following cannot be put into a skip: food waste, computer monitors, televisions, full paint cans, aerosols, gas canisters, tyres, fridges or freezers, plasterboard or asbestos.
- Please ensure the position of the skip is clear from any obstruction.
- Skips must not be overloaded; waste must not exceed the top of the walls of the skip, particularly if the waste contained is rubble.
Things to consider
- If you are unsure of what size to go for, it is generally a better idea to go for the larger size as it is very dangerous to overload a skip and you will always find extra waste to go into it!
- If you are placing your skip on the road, you may need a permit to do so. Contact your local council for more information.
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any amount of skips from our vast range of suppliers. Whether it is for a construction site or a small domestic project, we have the solution for you.