- Heavy-duty axle feet help to absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous heavy material re-handling applications.
- A one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight.
- A tough U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates.
- Large boom overlaps of up to 1m for extra strength.
- Reduced joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The cab is dipped in electrophoretically prior to painting to provide long-term corrosion protection.
- Keyhole castings hold the tilt and extension rams in place to further improve overall structural integrity.
- Hydraulic hoses are intelligently routed through the boom for maximum protection.
- The bonnet is side mounted, protecting it from site damage.
- The rear lights fold up, keeping them clear and well protected from damage when working on-site.
- The boom is mounted low in the chassis to provide an extremely rigid support structure and maximum over the shoulder visibility.
- Optional front and top screen food guards offer additional protection from falling debris.
|17 Metre Telehandler|
|Length to Front Carriage||Mtr||6.36|
|Max Lift Capacity||Kg||4000|
|Max Lift Height||Mtr||16.70|
- JCB LifeLink telematics GBS vehicle tracker.
- A low boom profile and low boom pivot make for excellent visibility.
- As the EcoMAX engine doesn’t use DPF, the bonnet line is lower, improving both visibility and maneuverability.
- The cab is ROPS and FOPS certified.
- Sway frames enable the operator to make sure their telehandler is completely level before lifting.
- Fitted with a reverse alarm to warn bystanders.
- An operator presence switch disables drive when the operator isn’t seated.
- Hose burst check valves are fitted to the rams, preventing a collapse in the event of hose failure.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- CPCS should be held before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our telehandlers are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- The telehandlers need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of telehandlers.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering telehandlers.