This generator is reliable and offers maximum performance with a minimal noise output.
It has a heavy duty design and can be used for a multitude of purposes.
Also features a single cylinder 4-stroke OHV, air cooled engine, recoil start, automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and low oil sensor.
Delivery & Removal
Our generators can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Run Time at 50% Load
|Fuel Tank Capacity
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- Never use a generator indoors or in an attached garage.
- Don’t connect your generator directly to your home’s wiring.
- Don’t plug a portable generator into an electrical outlet in your home or garage.
- Don’t overload the generator.
- Make sure your generator is properly grounded to avoid electrical shocks.
Things to consider
- Read and adhere to the manufacturer’s directions for safe operation.
- Many generator parts are hot enough to burn you during operation. Stay away from the muffler and other hot areas.
- Keep children away from portable electric generators at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of generators, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.