The 20 kva generator can supply 110V, 240V and 415V (3-phase) power
It is a versatile generator, which has minimal noise output – only 67dB(A) at 7m
Suitable for powering sensitive equipment such as computers
*Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes only and will differ depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our generators can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction
|Fuel Tank Cap/Run Time/Standby power
|110/240/415V (3 phase)
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- Never use a generator indoors or in an attached garage.
- Don’t connect your generator directly to your home’s wiring.
- Don’t plug a portable generator into an electrical outlet in your home or garage.
- Don’t overload the generator.
- Make sure your generator is properly grounded to avoid electrical shocks.
- Do not store gasoline for the generator indoors.
Things to consider
- Please note – You will need your own ‘Plant Hire Insurance’ to hire this product
- Read and adhere to the manufacturer’s directions for safe operation.
- Many generator parts are hot enough to burn you during operation. Stay away from the muffler and other hot areas.
- Keep children away from portable electric generators at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of generators, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.