- Bridge & Underbridge
- Civil Engineering
- Energy Supply
- Industrial Maintenance
- Steel Erection
The smooth boom control allows for functional use and allows the workers to utilise the controls effectively.
Traction allows for all the wheels to be driven which makes the manoeuvrability of this boom lift effortless.
Boom lift is ideal for rough terrain due to its active oscillating axle.
The 360-degree rotation allows for workers to position themselves where they need to be and cover all areas of work.
|Reach Height: 22.12m
|Platform Height: 20.12m
|Closed Length: 10.84m
|Closed Height: 2.55m
|Closed Width: 2.44m
|Horizontal Reach: 17.30m
|Cage Dimension: 0.91 x 1.83m
|Turning Radius: 5.41m
|Lifting Capacity: 230kg
- Only use for intended purpose.
- You must protect bystanders and the general public by restricting access to working area.
- Hard hat, gloves, protective footwear and suitable clothing must be worn when using the equipment.
- Operate, store and transport in an upright position.
- Do not use near overhead electrical lines.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF training category 3B must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our Boom Lifts are delivered nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of Boom Lifts requested.