- Agriculture & Forestry
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance
- Steel Erection
The unique feature of this platform is that it can hydraulically rotated 160 degrees and stay level even when there is movement from workers.
The 360-degree turntable rotates continuously allowing for work to be completed effectively.
Platform work lights and a lockable platform control box covers are standard features of the articulated boom lift.
The swing-put tray allows easy access for maintenance staff to carry out their work.
|Reach Height: 26.46m||Platform Height: 24.46m|
|Closed Length: 11.12m||Closed Height: 3.00m|
|Wheelbase: 2.43m||Horizontal Reach: 15.74m|
|Cage Dimension: 0.91 x 1.83m||Turning Radius: 6.86m|
|Lifting Capacity: 230kg||Rotation: 360º|
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF training category 3B must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our Boom Lifts are delivered nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of Boom Lifts requested.