How many toilets do you need?Download Full Quantity Specification
|Visitors||2 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours|
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
Suitable for most construction sites looking to meet current welfare legislation.
Can be mains connected or be supplied with waste tank.
Easily moved around your site.
Contain the following:-
- 3 Gents WC
- 3 Urinals,
- 2 Sinks
- 1 Ladies WC
- 1 Sink
- Extractor Fans
- Steel External Doors with locking system
- Jack Legs for uneven ground
- Effluent Removal Service
- Waste Tanks
An exterior power supply of 7.5kva will be needed, so we would recommend a 10kva generator
We can also provide blocks including: 2+1, 4+1. speak to our team if you are unsure as to which best suits your needs.
Delivery & Removal
Delivered nationally and can be within 48 hours.
Deliveries are provided by a hiab vehicle, who will need to be able to be adjacent to where the toilet needs to be placed.
Please be aware aware that the vehicle will need a wide enough turning circle should we need to manover around site.
Our vehicle can only drive over specific road way or hard standing, please discuss with our team to see if your site is suitable.
If you have any restrictions to site we need to be informed, as this can prevent us successfully completing a delivery or collection.
If you have any concerns please dont hesitate to contact one of our team.
|Width||Height||Length||Hand Wash Basins|
|277 cm||292 cm||487 cm||3|
100amp external isolator
Consumer unit – 100amp RCD c/w MCB’s split board
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- For safety, these units are best placed on flat ground
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or repositioned after delivery
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be occupied at all times
Things to consider
- Requires 7.5 kVA electricity supply
- Water supply is required for hand basin tank
- All keys need to be returned on collection
- Are there any over hanging cables?
- Please ask if you need any additional features
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Be aware of the recommended guest-to-toilet ratio, you can find this under the suggested quantities chart on the overview