Features of the ‘Eco Mode’ include:
- 12v water pump, 12v outlets and USB outlets, 12v lighting (can be used with no generator).
- Thermostatically controlled Diesel heating that uses as little as 0.33lts of diesel per hour.
- In built battery protection to reduce down time.
- 3hr generator timed charge run or constant run facility.
- Intelligent no load starting built into the generator to ensure easy starting.
- 3 way battery charging system to improve efficiency.
- Extra-large solar panel fitted.
Features of the static welfare units include:
- 14kva Generator.
- 875 litre water tank.
- 12 Person Canteen; Hot Water Sink, Kettle, Microwave, Fridge.
- Fresh Drinking Water Dispenser.
- Office; Table top, Chair, Filing Cabinet, Drawing Board.
- Toilets: Two separate Mains W.C’s, Urinal, Hand Wash.
- Built in Waste Tank.
- Drying Room; Heating, Bench Seating, Coat Hooks.
Generator service is included in our hire rates with limited and unlimited hour options.
All the static welfare units offered to our clients satisfy the most stringent requirements within a health and safety framework.
Each model within our range provides unbeatable amenities; generated power, canteen and toilet facilities, independent water supply, and fresh drinking water.
We are able to supply units throughout the UK and we have the resources to meet the most testing of requirements.
- Static welfare units need to be placed on flat ground.
- If access is on a narrow road, please call for advice.
- Please make us aware of any low bridges in your vicinity.
- Smoking is prohibited by law in welfare units where employees are resting.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery.
- Make sure there is sufficient room around the welfare unit to be placed on the ground.
- Make sure there are no cables, uncovered manholes, overhanging branches etc. If there are, please inform one of our advisors first.
Things to Consider
- Rest areas should not be used to store equipment, materials or plant.
- By law, rest areas should be adequately heated.
- Consider the distances workers will have to travel to visit the welfare unit.
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any type and number of drying rooms. Whether it is for a construction site or a small or large event we have the solution for you.