- Facilities Management
- Joinery & Woodwork
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plastering & Finishing
- Point of Sale
Perform light maintenance, inspection, and cleaning with ease.
This PAV lift is perfect for indoor low level access in offices, hotels, and cafes.
It is flexible and lightweight and ideal for confined spaces.
Safety features include a fail-safe hydraulic circuit with check valves to prevent sudden movement and risk of injury.
The tilt sensor alarm will go off and the power supply will be cut-off so that mishaps can be avoided.
The automated sensor on the basket will go off in case the load is above capacity and cut the power for worker safety.
|Reach Height: 4.50m
|Platform Height: 2.50m
|Closed Length: 1.20m
|Closed Height: 1.56m
|Closed Width: 0.75m
|Lifting Capacity: 285kg
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF PAV training must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our PAV Lifts are can be delivered nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of PAV Lifts requested.