This petrol operated generator is reliable and offers maximum performance with a minimal noise output
It has a strong and compact frame which allow it to be transported easily
Also features 1 x 230V 16A socket and 1 x 110V 32A socket
*Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes only and will differ depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our generators can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Run Time at 75% Load
|1 x 230V 16A socket, 1 x 110V 32A socket
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- Never use a generator indoors or in an attached garage.
- Don’t connect your generator directly to your home’s wiring.
- Don’t plug a portable generator into an electrical outlet in your home or garage.
- Don’t overload the generator.
- Make sure your generator is properly grounded to avoid electrical shocks.
- Do not store gasoline for the generator indoors.
Things to consider
- Read and adhere to the manufacturer’s directions for safe operation.
- Many generator parts are hot enough to burn you during operation. Stay away from the muffler and other hot areas.
- Keep children away from portable electric generators at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of generators, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.