How many toilets do you need?Download Full Quantity Specification
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
This construction site toilet finds its self at home on the sites across the country helping its users meet the welfare legislation.
These mains connected toilets can easily be situated anywhere across your site and contains:-
- 4 Gents WC
- 4 Urinals, 4 Sinks
- 1 Ladies WC
- 1 Sink
- Extractor Fans
- Steel External Doors with locking system
- Jack Legs for uneven ground
- Waste Tanks
- Effluent Removal Service
These units need an exterior power supply of 7.5kva so we would recommend a 10kva generator would be suitable.
Other combinations of toilet blocks include: 2+1, 3+1 and if your looking for which construction site toilet best suits your needs, then speak to one of our advisors.
Delivery & Removal
Our 4+1 Mobile Toilet Block can be provided nationwide and can usually be delivered within 48 hours.
We require access to the site from a hiab vehicle, who will need to be adjacent to where the toilet needs to be placed.
If you have any restrictions to site we need to be informed, as this can prevent us successfully completing a delivery or collection.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact one of our team.
Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering toilets.
|Hand Wash Basins
63amp external isolator
Consumer unit – 100amp RCD c/w MCB’s split board
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on the specific toilet and layout of toilets)
- For safety, these units are best placed on flat ground
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or re-positioned after delivery
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times
Things to consider
- Water supply is required for hand basin tank
- Requires 13amp (7.5 kVA) electricity supply
- An electric supply is required to run the complete unit if the electric type is ordered
- All keys must be handed back on collection
- Are there any over hanging cables or other height restrictions
- Please always check with our agents if you require additional features
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Be aware of the recommended site-to-toilet ratio, you can find this under the suggested quantities chart on the overview