- Max payload of 2.5 tonnes.
- Maximum lifting height of 6 m.
- Fuel type: diesel.
- Tank capacity of 75 litres.
- Easy maintenance with a wide opening angle of the bonnet.
- Easy to use, this handler features an ergonomic instrument panel and JSM-equipped joystick to easily execute manoeuvres.
- Easily adjusted drivers seat.
- The hydro-static transmissions provides flexible and progressive control for positioning a load with more accuracy and safety.
- The performance of the machine can be adopted to the requirements of the operator.
- You can adjust the speed of travel on the truck independently with the inching function.
- A +/- switch on the dashboard allows you to select either on-site speed (7 kph) or road speed (25 kph) to adapt your speed to the working conditions and optimise fuel consumption.
|6 Metre Telehandler
|Length to Front Carriage
|Max Lift Capacity
|Max Lift HeightMtr6
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
- Do not refuel when engine is running.
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use.
Things to Consider
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.