This is a silenced diesel generator which is road towable for easy transportation.
It featuring 12 power outlets with hard wire terminal board each fitted with circuit breaker protection and a dual frequency option – 50Hz or 60Hz
This generator emits very little noise – only 69dB(A)
*Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes only and will differ depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our generators can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Weight||Generated Voltage||Continuous Power||Fuel Tank Cap/Run Time/Standby power|
|1700 kg||240V/415V (3 phase)||48 kW||118L/24 hours/66kVA|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- Never use a generator indoors or in an attached garage.
- Don’t connect your generator directly to your home’s wiring.
- Don’t plug a portable generator into an electrical outlet in your home or garage.
- Don’t overload the generator.
- Make sure your generator is properly grounded to avoid electrical shocks.
- Do not store gasoline for the generator indoors.
Things to consider
- Please note – You will need your own ‘Plant Hire Insurance’ to hire this product
- Read and adhere to the manufacturer’s directions for safe operation.
- Many generator parts are hot enough to burn you during operation. Stay away from the muffler and other hot areas.
- Keep children away from portable electric generators at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of generators, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.