- Designed and developed using Efficient Design philosophy, the JCB 531-70 Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines.
- It’s a hugely productive Loadall sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load bearing and stability.
- Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce the fastest cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- Compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles allows for excellent manoeuvrability and fast travel times across site.
- With 4WD as standard, you get plenty of traction and performance even in soft, muddy areas.
- 2WD can be selected to minimise tyre wear and fuel use.
- The JCB Eco MAX T4F engine delivers 75 hp (55 kW) of power and 400 Nm of torque.
- Diesel, with a 148 litre fuel tank.
- JCB’s optional Smooth ride System (SRS) improves load retention and increases operator comfort when travelling at speed on the road or on uneven fields.
- Multi-function single lever servo control provides fast and accurate load placement.
- The 81kW (109hp) and 93kW (125hp) EcoMAX engine options are fitted with a variable speed cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperature, adjusting fan speed for maximum economy and minimum noise.
- An optional reversing fan can clear dust and debris from your telescopic handler’s cooling system to maintain performance.
|7 Metre Telehandler
|Length to Front Carriage
|Max Lift Capacity
|Max Lift Height
- A low boom profile and low boom pivot make for excellent rearward visibility.
- The cab is Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) and Falling Objects Protection System (FOPS) certified.
- Sway frames enable an operator to make their telehandler absolutely level before commencing lifting.
- A reverse alarm is fitted to warn workers and pedestrians.
- An operator presence switch disables drive when your operator isn’t seated, preventing accidental operation.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) are fitted as standard to the rams, preventing a collapse in the event of hose failure.
Things to consider
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Our telehandlers are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- The telehandlers need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of telehandlers.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering telehandlers.