Excessive noise need no longer be a problem with this type of barrier, and can be used for road works, construction sites, demolition sites, music festivals or sporting events to minimise disruption and keep volume to a minimum.
The noise barriers absorb the noise and can be doubled up if the noise is particularly bad in some areas.
It is a flexible solution that has been designed with installation in mind and can be assembled or dissembled with ease.
With a sturdy frame and base, this barrier is very stable and weather resistant. The noise barriers can be rolled which makes for easy storage and transportation.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- No fiberglass or rockwool is used to ensure safer handling
- Reflective strips are installed for increased visibility
- Noise barriers are fire retardant
- Conforms to all mandatory regulations
- Our team undergo regular training to ensure we stay up to date on legislation
- Ensure panels are locked together correctly when erecting and barriers are hooked on securely
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dissembled when event or construction has ended
Things to consider
- One person is able to fully install the acoustic barriers: the steel frames can be assembled easily and the noise barriers can be hung from the frame using the hook system
- If there is a particularly noisy spot, you can use more than 2 or 3 noise barriers to double up on the protection
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date