These concrete feet are essential if you are using any type of temporary fencing.
They offer stability to all solutions, and are durable, secure, and able to withstand all extreme weather conditions.
Easy to assemble, the fencing panels slot into the holes, which fit all standard fencing sizes.
Delivery & Removal
Fencing accessories can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- This item is very heavy – take care when lifting.
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the panels are correctly locked together and stand straight once erected in the concrete foot.
- Assemble fencing and feet on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
- These panels meet all Health & Safety regulations to protect the public.
Things to consider
- Can also be used as an extra ballast if required.
- These feet can also be used with Stabilising Pins and Stabilising Support Bars, which PAL can also provide. When used together these products will help to provide maximum reinforcement and stability.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and fencing accessories, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the feet on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date.