Couplers are used to ensure the panels are continuous and secure, connecting them safely and sturdily.
Made from galvanised steel, the couplers are very durable and very weather resistant.
Theft and vandalism is reduced significantly when using couplers, specifically so when using one at the bottom and one at the top (recommended).
Delivery & Removal
Fencing accessories can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the coupler is fitted correctly and securely to the fencing panels.
- Assemble fencing and feet on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
- The panels meet all Health & Safety regulations to protect the public.
Things to consider
- A Coupler consists of two metal pieces, which will fit around the outer frame bars of two temporary fencing panels. They are then provided with a secure connection through the tightening of a bolt through the centre of the Coupler.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and fencing accessories, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the feet on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date.