Standard anti-climb panels feature tubular steel frames with open mesh.
Each panel also features extended legs to fit into concrete or thermo-plastic block feet
Panels can be linked to one another or to pedestrian and vehicle gates to allow intermittent access.
Screening covers for barriers can also be provided upon request, to display certain branding or to improve privacy of restricted areas.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Each individual barrier section:
|100 cm (excluding feet)||230 cm||Galvanised steel|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Ensure barriers are linked together correctly
- Barriers should be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers should be stored safely when not in use
Things to consider
- Keep barriers clean, but do not use an abrasive cleaner, soap and water is adequate
- PAL Hire can supply any number of any type of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date