PAL Hire is licensed to transport flammable and highly flammable liquids for recovery.
Including liquids with a flash point below 21°C, solids or substances which can catch fire with contact with air or water and substances that can evolve into highly flammable gases when in contact with water or damp air.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Do not set on fire, or store anywhere near an open flame.
- Do not store with other waste materials.
- Flammable liquids must be segregated and stored in their own containers.
- Flammable liquids must only be handled by trained operatives, do not attempt to recycle this material yourself.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the flammable liquids in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process.
Things to consider
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.
- All paperwork for hazardous waste must be completed in time for collection.