Lift the edge of the carpet, insert the nozzle and switch the drier on. For hard floors direct the airflow on the wet surface.
This drier can be used for professional or domestic use, and has a three speed high power operation.
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Voltage||Power||Max Airflow||Weight (empty)|
|240 V||375 W||4250 m / hour||18 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not touch vent powered on.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the fan.
- Do not obstruct vent.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- If you are directing water into a separate container, you must seal the container with cling film or similar, or the collected water will evaporate back into the atmosphere, slowing down the dehumidifying process.
- When drying walls or floors, use the high setting for large areas and small setting for small areas.
- Allow the unit to run until carpet is dry.
- Open any windows and doors to help moisture escape.
- The room must be cleared of all furniture before machine is turned on.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of fans, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.