Tubes are crushed and all key components (including copper, aluminium, glass and mercury) are recovered and recycled.
PAL Hire supplies coffins for the on-site storage of florescent tubes.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Florescent tubes need to be segregated from all other waste
- Store in coffins provided by PAL Hire
- Do not add other types of waste to the storage containers
- Do not set on fire, or store anywhere near an open flame.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the florescent tubes in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process.
Things to consider
- 100% of the florescent tubes are recycled.
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- PAL Hire will provide containers that you can store the aerosols in on-site prior to collection.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.
- All paperwork for hazardous waste must be completed in time for collection.