These barriers are taller than standard barriers for maximum safety and are ideal for use when cordoning off an area to make passers by aware of a potential hazard.
Barriers can free-stand when angled or fold flat when carrying or storing. Weighted baseplates can be used for straight runs or outdoor works to provide greater stability.
Non-mark wheels can also be attached for ease of movement.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Weight (set of 3)
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Designed to comply with BS standards safe working escalators and elevators
- Ensure panels are locked together correctly when erecting and barriers are hooked on securely
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dissembled when work has ended
Things to consider
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date