The hazard light flashes to alert pedestrians of the potential hazard, when in darkness the fencing, barrier or cone may not be seen.
The LED bulb is battery operated and can be set to static or flashing.
It features a carry handle, 360 swivel head, and an extended battery life.
Comes with a scaffold bracket which can be attached to fencing or cones and comes with an Allan key to fix.
Delivery & Removal
Fencing accessories can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Ensure light is attached to fence or cone securely.
- Ensure batteries are fitted correctly and safely.
- The lights meet all Health & Safety regulations to protect the public.
Things to consider
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and fencing accessories, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the feet on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date.