Suitable for personal or process cooling, to maintain comfort in professional environments.
This unit is mounted on castor wheels so can be easily moved for your convenience.
Features a dehumidification function as well as the cooling thermostat.
The air flow direction can be changed by moving the front grill fins up or down.
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|240 V||2.76 kW||26955||7.9 kW||115 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the unit.
- Always transport and operate this unit in an upright position. If this unit has been on its side, do not use. Contact PAL Hire for advice and assistance.
- Do not operate in very hot or very cold conditions.
- Do not obstruct air vent.
- When using the dehumidifying feature, ensure to empty the water tank as it will become full.
- Ensure unit is turned off and unplugged when emptying tank.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- Never use an air conditioning unit except for its intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of air conditioning units, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.