These secure panels are made from solid metal, so can provide a level of privacy on sites which require it.
The solid panels are also very difficult to break or climb over, ensuring the utmost in security and safety for your site from the outside world.
The panels are very easy to assemble and dismantle, and the solid metal design means that they are easily stacked for storage.
100% weather resistant, these panels will withstand all levels of rain and wind.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Panels can easily be stowed away and transported.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the panels are correctly locked together and stand straight once erected.
- Erect on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
- These panels meet all Health & Safety regulations to protect the public.
Things to consider
- There is no limit to how many panels can be linked together.
- The panels can be customised for different environments.
- Infill panels can also be supplied to cover the gaps where the panels join.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and barrier solutions, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date