The indirect heater produces large volumes of clean, warm, dry air. It is best suited to places where ventilation is limited or there is a risk to combustible materials.
Heater is provided with a room thermostat and 5m heat ducting.
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Do not tamper with leads and their plugs.
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- This type of heater can also be used for drying applications. For best results, use with a dehumidifier.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.