- A 4.4-litre EcoMAX T4 Final-compliant engine produces peak power (74hp/55kW) and torque (400Nm) at just 1200 rpm for great responsiveness.
- A fixed geometry turbo further enhances low-rev performance, improving power and tractive effort.
- Ability to fine-tune to allow application to any terrain.
- Tyres are available in large diameter traction or industrial.
- Long pallet forks available in either 1067 mm or 1200 mm; and either 2 WD or 4 WD.
- Optional single or double mast auxiliary, you can specify 3.6, 4.5 or 5.5 variants.
- Class IIIB ITA, or Bar carriages available.
- The engine, transmission, hydraulic rams and cab are built to work in perfect harmony.
- The left column-mounted power shuttle gives the operator fast and easy directional control.
- Optional all-wheel servo brakes to provide smooth and responsive stopping power.
|Maximum Engine Power
|Maximum Lift Capacity
|Maximum Lift Height
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
- Ensure forklift is parked on level ground when not in use.
Things to Consider
- Speak to one of our team if you require any additional add-on’s.
- Ensure the operator of the vehicle has the necessary qualifications to operate.
- Please ensure we have safe access to deliver and collect.
Delivery & Removal
- Our forklifts are nationwide.
- The forklifts need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of forklifts.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering forklifts.