Want to know how many toilets you require?Download Full Quantity Specification
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
Can be plumbed directly into your existing drainage to provide a fully functional, traditional facility.
Fully-flushing cistern and a hot water sink.
Ideal solution for customers that require the benefits of a fully-working system over a longer period of time.
Rigorously steam-cleaned and fully-sanitized before delivery.
Delivery & Removal
Delivered nationwide and usually within 24 hours.
Must be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of units.
Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering toilets.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ slightly depending on supplier)
- A competent plumber must be on site to fit these toilets
- These toilets can only be fitted where there is suitable drainage
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times
Things to consider
- We can also provide mains connected disabled units
- We can also provide additional urinals, an ideal solution for construction sites where there are a large number of males, helping keep the loo queue to a minimum
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Please place the units where there is less risk of vandalism
- Be aware of the recommended guest-to-toilet ratio, you can find this in our usage chart here
Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any amount of toilets from our vast range of suppliers. Whether it is a couple of units for a small event or a fleet of hundreds for large-scale events, we have the solution for you.