Constructed from tough, galvanised steel, these barriers are built to be strong and designed to control large crowds at public events.
The barriers can be easily erected and dismantled, and can also be linked together to form a barrier chain, which can be as long or short as you require it to be.
These barriers can be used to divert pedestrians away from a hazard or to control pedestrian traffic.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dismantled after your event has ended, when the crowds have dispersed and there is no risk of overcrowding
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when erecting
- Barriers must be dismantled safely, frame by frame
Things to consider
- There is no limit on how many barriers can be linked together
- Barriers are used to protect the public from potential hazards; please ensure you have the correct type of barrier to suit your event
- PAL Hire can supply any number of any type of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date