The panel lifter turns larger operations – where two pairs of hands would normally be required – into one man jobs.
Suitable for plaster boarding ceilings, dry lining walls and similar panel fixing.
Raise and lower using the manually operated control levers, also features an automatic safety brake.
Easily assembled with an all steel construction, tilt for best position.
Delivery & Removal
Can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- Hard hat, gloves, protective footwear and suitable clothing must be worn when using the equipment
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Must be fully assembled before use
- Familiarise yourself with the controls before starting
- Ensure the load is balanced and personnel stand way back
- Never stand underneath the lift
Things to consider
- Ensure you know how to operate this equipment before you begin using it
- Ensure area around equipment is clear and unobstructed
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your lifting requirements, get in touch for more information