Want to know how many toilets you require?Download Full Quantity Specification
|Visitors||2 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours|
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
A popular choice for construction sites, medium sized building projects where space is tight. Our portable toilets are easy to deliver and ideal for
Hire 1 toilet or multiples for next day delivery in towns and cities all over the UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Newcastle, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Oxford and many more locations)
Foot pump operated flush. This is the basic model. Comes with Hand Sanitizer and Toilet Tissue ready to go.
Portable toilets don’t require mains connection for effluent or electricity. They are practical and lightweight.
Sometimes our customers have to re position the portable. They are easy to re position required.
Portable Toilets are rigorously steam-cleaned, fully sanitized, with outflow water drained and replaced before delivery. We ensure our toilets are hygienic and are fit for purpose.
Delivery & Removal
- All out toilets can be Delivered nationwide and can usually within 24 hours.
- The units need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of units. Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering toilets.
- This is a core hire item, available for next day delivery. Subject to terms, availability and geographic location.
Delivery is normally on a truck with the capability of carrying multiple toilets. Delivering one or more portable toilets can reduce delivery cost of portable toilet.
Please be aware that if you are booking portable toilets for hire and you require an effluent tank. This can sometimes be combined with the transportation of the toilet. There may be occasions when the effluent tank has to be delivered on its own. This will increase the cost of your delivery / haulage charge for your portable toilet. Please ask the team for advice when you enquire about your quote.
Insurance of Portable Toilets
Portable toilets do not require any specific insurance until they are booked for hire in numbers of above 10 units
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ slightly depending on supplier)
- We can also provide HSE compliant toilets, which is a legal requirement in Scotland for building sites
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or repositioned after delivery
- Level ground is advised for single units to keep them stable
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times when using portable toilets
Things to consider
- We can also provide different sizes of urinals, a great solution for events or construction sites where there are a large number of males, helping keep the loo queue to a minimum
- No power supply is required for chemical cold hand-wash toilets
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Please place the units where there is less risk of vandalism
- Be aware of the recommended guest-to-toilet ratio, you can find this under the suggested quantities table on the overview.
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any amount of toilets from our vast range of suppliers. Whether it is a couple of units for a small event or a fleet of hundreds for large-scale events, we have the solution for you.