We can dispose of the following types of printing waste: inks, blanket wash, solvents, plates, developers, solvent contaminated rags and fount solution.
Cages and drums are supplied to safely store the printing waste on-site before it gets collected by PAL.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Do not store printing waste anywhere near an open flame.
- Do not store with other waste materials.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the printing waste in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process.
- PAL Hire will provide cages to contain the printing waste prior to collection.
Things to consider
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.
- All paperwork for hazardous waste must be completed in time for collection.
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.