- Able to work reliably and effectively in tight spaces, on difficult soils and on sites with a risk of overturning.
- Designed specifically for soil compaction, this unit is ideally suited for work on cohesive soils in the construction of drainage ditches, on backfill, trenching and pipe laying, rail-track projects and dam construction.
- Fitted with a powerful and exceptionally quiet Kubota engine, guaranteeing reliability and low servicing and repair costs.
- ECOMODE system protects the engine and prolongs the service life.
- Can be supplied with eco-friendly hydraulic oil for sensitive site use, such as water reservoirs.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Safety boots and gloves are required to use this system.
- A hard hat must be worn when using this equipment.
- Make sure appropriate signs are displayed.
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
Things to consider
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using a comprehensive pre-hire checklist.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineers will contact you to arrange on-site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery and make sure someone is available to sign for this item.