- Earthwork and asphalt applications.
- New construction and repair work for medium and small-scale construction projects, on parking lots, sidewalks, cycle paths, playing fields and sports grounds, as well as rolling of joints in road construction.
- A spacious driver’s platform, intuitive operation, perfect visibility, easy handling and the best sprinkler system in its class, combine to give impressive performance capability.
- A compact steering wheel and robust dashboard with large switches makes for comfortable operation.
- The impressive compaction output is based on a powerful exciter system, plus efficient high performance hydraulic and drive systems.
- The motor, central electrics and water pumps are easily accessible for easy maintenance.
- The articulation joint is not welded to the frame and is easily accessible in case of emergency.
- All machines are equipped with the crab walk function.
- The edge cutting unit can be equipped with various tools for cutting and pressing, and operating with the control lever.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Safety boots and gloves are required to use this system.
- A hard hat must be worn when using this equipment.
- Make sure appropriate signs are displayed.
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
Things to consider
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using a comprehensive pre-hire checklist.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineers will contact you to arrange on-site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery and make sure someone is available to sign for this item.