Download details on our mobile welfare unit:Download Full Quantity Specification
- Meets all standards required from the HSE.
- Highly secure with anti-vandal protection.
- Fully watertight, wind-tight, insulated and weatherproof.
- Suitable for up to eight users.
- All units are professionally steam-cleaned before delivery.
- These welfare units are also available in 16ft and 32ft.
- Please ask one of our advisers about the different types welfare unit configurations.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery.
- Make sure there is sufficient room around the welfare unit to be placed on the ground.
- Make sure there are no cables, uncovered manholes, overhanging branches etc. If there are, please inform one of our advisers first.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Welfare units need to be placed on flat ground
- Please be aware of access space for delivery
- If access is on a narrow road, please call for advice
- Please make us aware of any low bridges in your vicinity
- Smoking is prohibited by law in welfare units where employees are resting
Things to consider
- It’s advisable to grease the hinges at regular intervals to reduce rust if using the office for a long time
- Rest areas should not be used to store equipment, materials or plant
- By law, rest areas should be adequately heated
- Consider the distances workers will have to travel to visit the welfare unit
- Welfare units should be located at an adequate distance from pedestrians and vehicles
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any type and number of drying rooms. Whether it is for a construction site or a small or large event we have the solution for you.