These barriers are strong and very wind resistant, they can be used to protect pedestrians from hazards on the road or pavement.
Being sturdy and stable, these strong wall barrier can also be used as a vehicle barrier on the roads to protect vehicles from road hazards.
Base and barrier can be water filled to further enhance stability.
Very quick and easy to assemble.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Each individual barrier section:
|Base Unit (self-weighted)
|Total Weight (base and top)
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when erecting
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be folded down when hazard has been removed
- Barriers must be dismantled and stored away safely
- Requires trained personnel to dismantle
- Barriers are very heavy when weighted with water, please ensure you lift base and barriers in the correct way
Things to consider
- Chapter 8 compliant
- Keep clean, but do not use an abrasive cleaner, soap and water is adequate
- Dismantle barrier once hazard has been removed
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date