The base unit is a steel barrier which consists of hot dip galvanised elements and can be powder coated in highly visual colours for increased visibility. (Various top sections can be added depending on the job.)
The base units can be mounted to the road without permanent fixing by using sandbags for anchorage.
The base barrier features a unique plugin pin interlocking system which can accommodate all bends up to 90 degrees.
Easy to assemble and extremely weather resistant for increased pedestrian safety.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Pedestrian guard panel:
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- When an errant vehicle drives onto the base of the system, it helps to stabilise the barrier during impact.
- Any vehicle colliding with the base of the system actually helps to stablise the overall system, maximising safety and minimising potential risk.
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when assembling
- Please take care when lifting or moving
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dissembled when work has ended
Things to consider
- Industry Best Practice and statutory Duty of Care is at the heart of road safety and construction legislation, and with a focus on the safety of all road users, including pedestrians, drivers and road workers, the versatile Safesite MASS barriers are the new shape of roadside safety – on all sides of the barrier.
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date