Ideal for use on construction sites that require maintenance vehicle access.
Easily interlocked with all types of temporary fencing, by slotting the posts into neighbouring panel’s foot.
Gate features castor wheels which allows it to be smoothly opened to a 180° angle.
Also features a safe and secure sliding lock, which can be used in conjunction with a padlock to further increase your site’s security.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Panels are easy to transport and stow away.
|2 m||4 m||3.8 cm (Outer frame)||31.15 kg||Galvanised steel|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Panels are reinforced with power web corners.
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the panels are correctly locked together and stand straight once erected.
- Erect on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
Things to consider
- For use with temporary fencing.
- Pedestrian gates are also available for use with this fencing solution.
- There is no limit to how many panels can be linked together.
- The gate can be connected to any part of your fencing.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and barrier solutions, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date