This crowd control barrier limits the personnel that can pass through a site, making it ideal for use at access points at events and concerts.
The definitive entrance and exit is painted a bright red and the entire barrier measures 2.5m wide.
Tubular feet are welded to the underside of the frame for stability.
The hook and eye system can be interlocked with pedestrian barriers to create a barrier of any length.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|2.25 m||2.15 m|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dismantled after your event has ended, when the crowds have dispersed and there is no risk of overcrowding
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when erecting
- Barriers must be dismantled safely, frame by frame
- Ensure frame with access point is situated in an unobstructed place where personnel can easily pass through
Things to consider
- There is no limit on how many barriers can be linked together
- Please specify how many access point frames you require
- Barriers are used to protect the public from potential hazards; please ensure you have the correct type of barrier to suit your event
- PAL Hire can supply any number of any type of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date