- Earthwork and asphalt applications.
- New construction and repair work for medium and small-scale construction projects, on parking lots, sidewalks, cycle paths, playing fields and sports grounds, as well as rolling of joints in road construction.
- A spacious driver’s platform, intuitive operation, perfect visibility, easy handling and the best sprinkler system in its class, combine to give impressive performance capability.
- A compact steering wheel and robust dashboard with large switches makes for comfortable operation.
- The impressive compaction output is based on a powerful exciter system, plus efficient high performance hydraulic and drive systems.
- The motor, central electrics and water pumps are easily accessible for easy maintenance.
- The articulation joint is not welded to the frame and is easily accessible in case of emergency.
- All machines are equipped with the crab walk function.
- The edge cutting unit can be equipped with various tools for cutting and pressing, and operating with the control lever.
|Tank Capacity||30 Litres|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Safety boots and gloves are required to use this system.
- A hard hat must be worn when using this equipment.
- Make sure appropriate signs are displayed.
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
Things to consider
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using a comprehensive pre-hire checklist.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineers will contact you to arrange on-site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery and make sure someone is available to sign for this item.