These excavators are most suited to utility work, general construction work or landscaping.
This machine can be towed on a trailer and has a zero tailswing rear end helping to reduce damage on restricted sites.
Available with a canopy or heated cab which enables operation in all weather conditions.
Features the latest tier 4 Diesel engines.
Reliable, strong and robust, these excavators can withstand impacts from kerbs, pavements and rough terrains.
|Weight (Cab)||Weight (Canopy)||Length||Width||Height||Max Digging Depth||Max Outreach||Fuel||Tank Capacity||Noise|
|1630 kg||1540 kg||2504 mm||993 mm||2371 mm||2120 m||3856 mm||Diesel||20 litres||78 bB(A)|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol
- Only operate from driver’s seat and wearing sealtbelt
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using
- Do not refuel when engine is running
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use
Things to consider
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
- Can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.