- Fitted with a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates.
- Limited number of joints and stress points across the integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate for extra strength.
- The boom is mounted low in the chassis, providing a rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility.
- Hoses are rooted through the boom for maximum protection.
- Boom overlaps of up to 1m ensure ultimate strength and durability.
- Optional radiator chaff guard and a reversing fan to keep out debris.
- A one-piece fully welded chassis maximises the strength and minimises the weight.
- Models available also include the JCB 540-140 and the Manitou MT1440.
|14 Metre Telehandler|
|Length to Front Carriage||Mtr||6.23|
|Max Lift Capacity||Kg||3500|
|Max Lift Height||Mtr||13.78|
- Quick, easy, safe access with three points of contact at all times for getting into and out the cab.
- The seat safety switch disables forward and reverse when operators leave the seat.
- Full set of side and rear view mirrors for all round visibility and safety compliance.
- For extra safety, a reverse alarm is standard-fit too.
- The load moment indicator, providing progressive read out of forward stability, is at eye level for easy checks and maximum safety.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- CPCS should be held before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our telehandlers are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- The telehandlers need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of telehandlers.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering telehandlers.