The 240 litre Euro Bin features two sturdy wheels and easy grip handles. It is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre with its sturdy, rubber tyre wheels.
Produced from high density, polythene plastic, these bins are highly resistant to UV light, low temperature and heat.
Lids open and close to keep all waste contained inside safely.
Holds 2-3 bin bags worth of general waste, such as dry mixed recycling, food waste, glass, compactable, industrial and commercial waste.
Delivery & Removal
Our Euro Bins are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours
The Euro Bins need to be situated where it is easy for vehicles to access and empty
|58 cm||107.5 cm||72.5 cm||240 litres||17 kg|
(Please note, these dimensions are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- All our containers are built to European standard EN840
- All containers are compatible with standard lifting equipment.
- All plastic containers are UV, heat, cold and chemically resistant
- All containers are rat/fox/cat and dog proof
- All four wheeled containers come complete with two front wheel brakes
Things to consider
- Euro Bins must be stored in a location which is unobstructed and easily accessible
- Ensure the bins are not overloaded – have a look at the tech spec to ensure you have the right size of bin for the volume of waste you anticipate
- We can provide larger containers for very large volumes of waste – have a look at our full range of waste removal